Lyles College of Engineering
Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MS - CE).
Located in California's Central Valley, the M.S. in Civil Engineering (MS - CE) Program offers a graduate program of excellence that provides opportunities for advanced education and research in civil and geomatics engineering. The program's mission is to offer a curriculum that combines preparation for professional practice as well as preparation for continuing education.
- Civil Engineering course descriptions and degree requirements.
- Introduction to the Civil Engineering Program. William Wright
- MSCE Graduate Student Handbook
- A Guidance Manual on the Preparation of Technical Reports, Papers, and Presentations, Revised 2nd Ed. G. Tchobanoglous and Harold Leverenz (2013).
- Professional Skill: Communication. Tony Akel
- Student-Advisor Agreement Form