Lyles College of Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | 5592783965 | Office: EE 260
- M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2010.
- B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering with high honors (magna cum laude) from the American University in Cairo (AUC) in 2008.
- ECE 172: Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- ECE 146: Computer Networks
- ECE 135: Wireless Communication Systems
- ECE 134: Analog and Digital Communication Engineering
- ECE 134L: Communication Engineering Laboratory
- ECE 125: Probabilistic Engineering Systems Analysis
- ECE 107: Digital Signal Processing
- ECE 91: Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- ECE 85: Digital Logic Design
- ECE 71: Engineering Computations Using C++
- ECE 186A: Senior Design I
- ECE 186B: Senior Design II