Lyles College of Engineering
- (2017). Tehrani, F., Masswadi N., Miller, Sadrinezhad, A, “An Experimental Investigation of the Dynamic Properties of Fiber-Reinforced Tire-Derived Lightweight-Aggregate Concrete", International Journal of Structural Engineering., in review
- (2017). Sadrinezhad A, Sett K, Hariharan S. Efficient solution algorithms for multiaxial probabilistic elasto-plastic constitutive simulations of soils. Int J Numer Anal Meth Geomech. 2017;0:1–21.
- (2010). Asgarian, B., Sadrinezhad, A., Alanjari, P., “Seismic Performance Evaluation of Steel Moment Resisting Frames through Incremental Dynamic Analysis”, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 66(2), pp. 178-190.
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- (2017). Sadrinezhad, A., and Sett, K. "Probabilistic Elastic–Plastic Cam Clay Response of Soils". 2nd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE’17), Barcelona, Spain, April 2-4, 183-1 – 183-9.
- (2016). Sadrinezhad, A., Sett, K., Hariharan, S.I. "Probabilistic Simulation of Triaxial Undrained Cyclic Behavior of Soils". World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index 112, International Journal of Environmental, Chemical, Ecological, Geological and Geophysical Engineering, 10(4), 380 – 386.
Non-Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- (2010). Sadrinezhad,A., Asgarian,B., Alanjari,P., “Seismic Reliability Assessment of Steel Moment Frames Based on Nonlinear Dynamic Analyses”, 14th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia, August 30 – September 03, 2010.
- (2009). Asgarian,B., Sadrinezhad,A., Alanjari,P., “Seismic Response of Moment Resisting Frames through Incremental Dynamic Analysis”, COMPDYN 2009, ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering Rhodes, Greece, 22–24, June 2009.
- (2013). Sadrinezhad, A. and Sett, K., “Multiaxial Probabilistic Elastic-Plastic Constitutive Simulations of Soils”, Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures, CRC Press, 859–866.