Due to COVID-19, the LCOE Advising Center will offer both in-person and virtual services. We are committed to supporting you and meeting your advising needs.
- Drop-in Advising will be conducted via Zoom
- Appointments will be offered in person and virtually.
There are two ways to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor in the Lyles College of Engineering Advising Center at Fresno State:
1. Email us.
2. Schedule an Appointment through Bulldog Connect.
To schedule an appointment via email:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and Fresno State ID number
- Include your Catalog Year and Major
- Please include a detailed reason for your appointment request
- Be sure to indicate if you'd prefer to meet in person or in Zoom
To Schedule an Appointment through Bulldog Connect:
- Sign in to your MyFresnoState portal and select “Bulldog Connect” under “My Menu” tab.
- Once you are at your “Student Home” portal on Bulldog Connect click “Make an Appointment."
- For the type of appointment you would like to schedule select “Advising”
- Select “Academic Advising” and explain why you would like to see someone.
- When asked to pick a service for your Appointment, select Academic/Personal Support.”
- For the Location of your Appointment select “LCOE: Lyles College of Engineering Advising Center (meeting via Zoom)."
- You may choose a specific advisor next. If you leave it blank, you will be scheduled with any advisor in the office.
- You will now be able to see available times and dates for appointments. Find the date that works best for you.
- Review your appointment details to make sure they are correct and enter a comment regarding what you would like to discuss.
- Select “Confirm Appointment” to finish scheduling your appointment.
Before joining the Zoom session, make sure you have access to a computer with an enabled microphone.