Electrical and Computer Engineering
Cadence University Program
California State University, Fresno (Fresno State) is a Cadence University Program Member. The Electrical & Computer Engineering department utilizes Cadence Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools in undergraduate and graduate courses and research projects.
Courses using Cadence Products
- ECE 153: Power Electronics
- ECE 162. Analog Integrated Circuits and Applications
- ECE 166. Microwave Devices and Circuits Design
- ECE 168. Microwave Amplifier and Oscillator Design
- ECE 176: Advanced Digital Logic Design
- ECE 240: VLSI Circuits and Systems
- ECE 291T: Special Course on VLSI design
Research Projects using Cadence Products
- Integrated circuits and systems research (digital, analog, RF and mixed)
- Power electronics research
1. Dr. Soumyasanta Laha Phone: 559.278.2433 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Aaron Stillmaker Phone: 559.278.4823 E-mail: email@example.com
3. Dr. Hayssam El-Razouk Phone: 559.278.2094 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Barnes Phone: 559.278.7990 E-mail: email@example.com
Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship, or otherwise. Please use this information at your own risk. We recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are satisfied with the use of this information within your environment.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.