Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA)
Parents and families are a very important part of MESA's program! We know that parents who are involved in their children's lives contribute to their success, providing things like academic assistance, like experiences, advice, encouragement, and emotional support. We also realize that many parents may have questions about things like high school requirements, college applications and financial aid.
MESA wants to make sure that parents have the necessary resources to be effective advocates for their children. To help achieve this, we invite parents and families to get involved in MESA.
Students are encouraged to fill out their MESA Enrollment Forms online. However, the Parent Authorization Form (English or Spanish forms) must still be submitted in a hard copy.
How can parents get involved?
- Attend local MESA Parent nights
- Attend a Parent Conference hosted by the Fresno State MESA Office - either in person or online
- Volunteer at a Saturday Academy or other event (call the Fresno State MESA Office at 559.278.2976 to sign up)
- Attend MESA Day Competitions to cheer on your son or daughter (and maybe even participate in a mini-competition for families while you're there)
Please feel free to contact your child's Advisor or the Fresno State MESA office for more information on any of these opportunities or to find out what MESA can offer your student.
- MESA Day Rules
- Upcoming Events
- California Colleges.edu
- Lyles College of Engineering
- California MESA
- Pathways: Student Services
Follow us on: