Electrical and Computer Engineering
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering provides students and faculty with excellent laboratory facilities encompassing several areas of Electrical and Computer Engineering. The main laboratories are:
- Digital Systems Laboratory
- Microprocessors and Computer Aided Design Laboratory
- Electronics and Communications Laboratory
- Control Systems and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Power Systems Laboratory
- Electric Circuits Laboratory
- Microwave Circuits and Systems Laboratory
- Special Projects Laboratory
- VLSI Design Laboratory
- Optoelectronics Laboratory
Electronic Equipment Technician III opening in ECE, please check Electronic Equipment Technician III for more info.
Two Tenure-Track Faculty openings in ECE, please check Two Tenure-Track Faculty for more info.
Ron Naus Memorial establishes a $25,000 endowment for Electrical Engineering Scholarships.